top of page


The Lil' Cherubs Consignment has been helping the community since the year 2000. What started as a few dedicated people raising a couple hundred dollars has grown to an organization raising thousands of dollars each sale. Funds raised help even more organizations in the community and around the world! This event is completely volunteer lead and orchestrated twice a year to give back to children and families.

How it Works


Lil' Cherubs supports many children's ministries locally and around the world from our sale.  Our sellers receive 70% of their profits, and the remaining 30% is given to organizations that support women, children, and families. We take gently used clothing, toys, baby supplies, maternity items, and even furniture that families have out-grown and sell the secondhand items on behalf of the original owner.

Whether you’re looking for ways to expand your child's wardrobe or toy box on a budget or cash in on nice clothes your child can no longer wear, Lil' Cherubs is a great option to also give something back to your community.

What We Sell

  • Clothing (infant-junior sizes)

  • Shoes

  • Outfit Accessiories

  • Toys, Games, Puzzles

  • Athletic Clothing & Gear

  • Infant Supplies

  • Maternity

  • Strollers

  • Car Seats

  • Furniture

  • Swimwear (spring sale)

  • Costumes (fall sale)

  • Books

  • Kid's Room Decor

  • Bedding

  • Prom Dresses

  • & More!

Wht we sell
Who We Help

Some of the Organizations we help

The total profits go to organizations and charities that serve children all over the world! We believe in the importance of nurturing all children in love and Christ.



Group photo coming soon....

bottom of page